Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A country girl can blog....




Just because you grew up in a rural small country town or in some Hollow aka "Holler" (We country folks say) doesn't mean you don't have a lot to say! Country folks have some of the best opinions, advice and attitudes because of our laid back lifestyle, but mostly it's our commitment to our families and friends that keep our mouths a ramblin'




A little about me: 

My name is Sharon, I'm a wife and animal lover by nature. A country born, mountain raised, Christian girl from good ol' West by God Virginia.. Or for those for are like huh? West Virginia! I have lots of interests but these days baking and crafting are what get my mojo a goin'.. I am a amateur  cake decorator but getting better by the cake! I love all things CHOCOLATE.. I have lived a vegetarian lifestyle for the past 15 years so I have a lot of experience and knowledge on the subject that I will be sharing in the coming posts.. Recipes, product reviews, subscription service babbling and just plain old fun is what I want to share with YOU! So, roll up your sleeves, get barefoot and ready.. Let's bake together shall we? :)  

Check Out my pages above for recipes, product reviews and other fun stuff I'm doing!

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @sah1984
You can also email me suggestions, comments and your own cake ideas to CountryGirlBaked@gmail.com


Hugs & Cake,

CountryGirlBaked



2 comments: